The JamaliMD Philosophy
All physicians care for their patients. We have devoted our lives to helping and healing others. At JamaliMD we take our commitment to a higher level. We understand that your experience with us goes beyond the treatment options we offer. Your experience begins even before you walk through our doors. It begins when you call to make an appointment. From the first steps through the last, we will ensure you have a positive, comfortable experience with us.At our office we provide a friendly, compassionate atmosphere and address all your medical needs in one location. We offer internal Medicine, chiropractic care, medical cosmetic care, pain management aesthetic services and adolescent medical expertise Our medical professionals are the top of their fields. Whether you're being treated for heart disease, cancer or hormone replacement we can help you every step of your journey. Dr Jamali with superior training at Stanford University Hospital is comfortable treating complex challenging cases. She has had vast experience caring for critically ill patients in the hospital and in the clinic.
- I have been going to Dr.Jamali for past 6 months and I couldn't be happier. I love the staff as well, all very friendly and professional. I never even thought I can do anything about the brown spots that appeared on my face after babies. Dr.Jamali was able to clean my face so much, I have been receiving tons of compliments on how good my skin looks. She's knowledgeable on what's on the market, what works and what would work for my face/body. I am so happy with her services and I always recommend her to my friends!
– Jeannie J. 3/21/2013. Ladera Ranch, CA ( yelp)
- I bought 6 sessions of laser hair removal through an internet deal. I have just completed them and am very happy with the results. Dr. Jamali makes it a very pleasant visit while undergoing the procedure.
–Janice K. 5/10/2013. Irvine, CA (yelp)
- I discovered Dr. Jamali when we moved to Orange County in 2004. I had so much confidence in her that she also became my husband's doctor. She is an extremely knowledgeable doctor and is a very kind and caring person. She refers you to specialists when needed. When my husband developed pancreatitis the specialist couldn't figure out the cause of it. When he returned to Dr. Jamali for a follow up appointment, she was determined to find the cause and did research and found that it was a very rare side effect of a new medication that he had been taking. If Dr. Jamali had not taken the time to do this, he would have had a recurrence of the pancreatitis. She is truly a "one of a kind" doctor. We currently live out of the area and drive two hours to have her continue as our doctor.
-Patricia D. 4/11/2013. Palm Desert, CA (yelp)
- I love Dr Jamali! I'm 50 this year and wanted a woman doctor that knows physical health as well as beauty treatments. She is an artist when it comes to Botox and photo facials. She wouldn't do everything I wanted because she said I would look fake. I love that kind of honesty. She did a blood work up and checked me from head to toe. I look good and feel good and love her office and staff. Her facial gals are awesome too. I will be seeing her every few months for beauty upgrades and facials as well as for my health check up too. I finally found a one stop office I can trust! Thank you Dr. Jamali and staff! You're great.
– Amber M. 3/18/2013. San Clemente, CA (yelp)
- I bought a Living Social deal for 6 sessions of laser hair removal. Though my first appointment had to be scheduled a couple months out, I expected that due to the deal. I've had 5 sessions, and am seeing great results. After a couple sessions, Dr. Jamali recommended I try laser in another area, since they were having a deal, so I went ahead and purchased 6 sessions in the other area, and I am so glad I did. After 3 sessions in the other area, definite results. I plan to purchase more sessions when I'm done, because though the hair is much more sparse, it can take several sessions (like 20) to be completely free of hair, which is my goal. This is the second place I have tried, and I much prefer Dr. Jamali, who is absolutely delightful, and her friendly staff, to the other place I tried.
– Ann M. 5/7/2013. Laguna Beach, CA ( yelp)
Join Our Cosmetic Club
and Save 10% on your
first product purchase