The JamaliMD Philosophy
All physicians care for their patients. We have devoted our lives to helping and healing others. At JamaliMD we take our commitment to a higher level. We understand that your experience with us goes beyond the treatment options we offer. Your experience begins even before you walk through our doors. It begins when you call to make an appointment. From the first steps through the last, we will ensure you have a positive, comfortable experience with us.At our office we provide a friendly, compassionate atmosphere and address all your medical needs in one location. We offer internal Medicine, chiropractic care, medical cosmetic care, pain management aesthetic services and adolescent medical expertise Our medical professionals are the top of their fields. Whether you're being treated for heart disease, cancer or hormone replacement we can help you every step of your journey. Dr Jamali with superior training at Stanford University Hospital is comfortable treating complex challenging cases. She has had vast experience caring for critically ill patients in the hospital and in the clinic.
- Dear Dr. Jamali, I love your products, I am seeing so much improvement on my skin :) my wrinkles are less now :) and love the feeling after using my cleanser. that is why i just received my 2nd shipment. thanks for Melt too!
– Niosha N., Apr 9, 2014 (Facebook)
- Got a Groupon last year for laser hair removal and am VERY satisfied. The office is easy to find and there is always parking. The staff including Dr. Jamali is extremely loyal and kind. I have never received bad service and my treatments have been pain free and quick everytime! I noticed a significant improvement in my bikini area after only 3 appts! Very worth it! Go go go!
–Kalie K., Dec 8, 2013 (Yelp)
- I purchased an offer originally that brought me to Dr. Jamali. This was the best deal, not just because of the cost, I finally found an amazing MD. She is so thorough, kind and professional. The staff is very helpful and the office is pristine. I highly recommend.
–Rachel K., Oct 18, 2013 (Yelp)
- I bought 6 sessions of laser hair removal through an internet deal. I have just completed them and am very happy with the results. Dr. Jamali makes it a very pleasant visit while undergoing the procedure.
– Janice K., May 10, 2013 (Yelp)
- I bought a Living Social deal for 6 sessions of laser hair removal. Though my first appointment had to be scheduled a couple months out, I expected that due to the deal. I've had 5 sessions, and am seeing great results. After a couple sessions, Dr. Jamali recommended I try laser in another area, since they were having a deal, so I went ahead and purchased 6 sessions in the other area, and I am so glad I did. After 3 sessions in the other area, definite results. I plan to purchase more sessions when I'm done, because though the hair is much more sparse, it can take several sessions (like 20) to be completely free of hair, which is my goal. This is the second place I have tried, and I much prefer Dr. Jamali, who is absolutely delightful, and her friendly staff, to the other place I tried.
– Ann M., May 7, 2013 (Yelp)
Join Our Cosmetic Club
and Save 10% on your
first product purchase